Randstad Corporate Services in partnership with a Fortune 100 company, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, is actively seeking a Senior Administrative Secretary to support a busy Director and their team in Grove City, Ohio. This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with our client's Document Solutions Team, who has been listed as a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work.
Randstad Corporate Services is known for our desire and ability to match people with companies and positions that will develop their potential. Our relationship with our client is no exception. This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with a leading employer in the insurance and banking and financial services industry, who has recently been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For
What is your title?
We are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable Senior Administrative Secretary to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in support of a Director and their staff.
• Answer and direct phone calls
What is your pay?
What will you be doing?
• Monitor the Director???s email in box for action items
• Schedule and coordinate meetings
• Create agenda and take minutes for Tactical meetings
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain Org. chart
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Workforce planning monitoring
• Reserve conference rooms for the department
• Submit service requests for building services.
• Proven 4-5 year secretarial experience
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday- Friday
What we would like you to have:
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High school, vocational or technical business school studies in secretarial science. Post high school studies preferred. Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) designation preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.