Fulcrum’s leadership in Pivotal Performance is a very basic but steadfast commitment to customer satisfaction. It is a philosophy that permeates our corporate culture and provides the backbone for our business processes. Fulcrum brings people and technology together to make our customers’ mission successful.
Our Technology services are at the core of what our company was founded on and a corner stone to our success. Fulcrum provides expert solutions to challenges in the areas of Technology, Research and Development Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence Analysis and Operations, Healthcare, and Mission Systems. We are seeking a Senior Angular / .Net Developer to support our customer at the Department of Education.
As part of an Agile team developing a Web based suite of applications based on a Microsoft stack heavily supported by AngularJS 4, the candidate will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle, including system architecture, design, and coding, as well as participating in business analysis and requirements analysis as required. The candidate will be expected to efficiently and reliably help design, implement and deliver quality software that meets or exceeds all client expectations. The candidate may also be expected to attend meetings, conference calls or participate in other forms of direct communication with the client.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide domain-specific expertise and guidance and perspective on good software development practices
- Create design documents, conduct design and code reviews, write code, develop unit tests, debug defects, and release code in an Agile development environment
- Perform system architecture, design and coding
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Perform reviews and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with applications design and development guidelines and standards
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
- Participate in conference calls, meetings and other communications with the client and other stakeholders for the project
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- 7 years of experience developing Web based applications using ASP.Net
- 7 years’ minimum development experience with C# including a solid working knowledge of MVC patterns
- 5 years’ minimum experience using recent versions of Microsoft Visual Studio
- 5 years’ minimum experience programming in SQL Relational Databases (SQL-Server, Oracle, MySQL) and a good working knowledge of SQL and SQL Server Management Studio
- 2 years’ minimum experience as a Team Lead
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of computer science and software development
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven analytical skills (ability to digest requirements and produce design)
- Proven ability to provide efficient and reliable technical solutions to problems
- Proven ability for software testing and quality control
- Ability to communicate both technical and non-technical information clearly in presentations and answers to questions from customers
- Ability to obtain/maintain a U.S. Government Public Trust
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop,kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal,state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of Technology Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, Missions Systems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
“CJ” *MON* #Dice