We are looking for Senior Application Analyst for our direct in Las Colinas, TX. Let me know if you would be interested in it .
Title : Senior Application Analyst - Quorum Upstream
Location : Las Colinas, TX
Duration : Direct-Hire Opportunity
The Senior/Lead Application Analyst aims to provide leadership and support for projects, applications, and databases on Windows, Citrix, and/or Linux systems.
This person will be responsible for delivery and support of third party packaged applications and related SQL and/or Oracle databases.
You will work closely with internal customers to understand business needs and requirements, and implement appropriate information technology solutions.
You will be tasked with building and maintaining working relationships with other IT groups and resources to deliver seamless support to customers. This includes recommending and developing solutions, training users in the office and field, troubleshooting application and systems issues, leading large projects, developing application links, and most importantly, working well with internal customers to enhance accuracy, efficiency and productivity.
- Diagnosis and resolution of application, database and related data issues, and the development of solutions
- Vendor communications, installations, testing, documentation, and the diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Proactively support, upgrade and maintain technology in a timely manner at a reasonable cost
- Install, document, test, program/script, and troubleshoot applications and databases on Windows, Citrix, and/or Linux systems
- Perform work that is highly complex, varied and of significant impact, with limited direct supervision
- Develop solutions, develop application links
- Mentor junior level analysts and develop, provide or facilitate training
- Demonstrate strong business, discipline and/or application knowledge and expertise.
- Lead implementation projects of all sizes and complexity and provide support for budgeted and unplanned projects
- Effectively work across IT teams to provide support for IT initiatives such as ITOE, Policies and Procedures and disaster recovery
- Minimum of 5 years related experience is required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows, Citrix, and/or Linux. Training or experience in databases and scripting or programming is preferred
- Experience with Quorum Upstream modules (QRA, QCA and QDO) preferred.