RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Application Web Developer in Carol Stream, Illinois (IL).
This is an exciting development opportunity for experienced .NET Web application developer. This role will initially work on enhancing our company's intranet and then move to integration with our proprietary barcode scanning solution. This role may also involve ERP programming and report writing.
- BS in Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET CORE
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Ability to work with a small team of developers
- Software engineering background
- Object Oriented Design
- Strong analysis and trouble shooting skills
- Source code control (Subversion, Team Foundation Server, etc.)
- Web/Windows Services
- Google Maps API
- ERP integration experience
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Team player
- Adaptable to changing business needs
- Knowledge of Logistics and/or Trucking
- Experience working with scanning software
- Experience working with scanner hardware
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.