Currently seeking an experienced Project Architect or Senior Project Architect with a diverse project experience as there is an incredible opportunity in the costal Maine market. This very reputable and respected firm located in a beautiful seaside community, specializes in Residential Design or Design and Build and small Commercial, both new and renovations. The ideal candidate will have experience with construction documents and meeting with clientele. They truly value the work life balance, so have a very flexible work environment, as long as the work is getting done in a timely fashion. It is a team focused format when working with projects as well as people's individuality.
Project Architect Experience:
- Desire to grow professionally and play a major role in the company with very quick advancement
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- 6+ years Project Architect experience
Project Architect Benefits:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Salary is subject to years of experience
- Highly flexible work environment
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to directly impact company growth and benefit from that growth
Project Architect Qualifications:
- Must be a Registered Architect, licensed in, or able to obtain a license in Maine.
- Revit Experience
- Able to work in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of residential and commercial buildings
Feel free to confidentially contact me at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or call/text: 605-809-8544
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.