Cogent Communications is a multinational, Tier 1 facilities-based ISP, consistently ranked as one of the top five networks in the world and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol CCOI. Cogent specializes in providing businesses with high speed Internet access and Ethernet transport services. Cogent's facilities-based, all-optical IP network backbone provides IP services in over 199 markets globally. Since its inception, Cogent has unleashed the benefits of IP technology, building one of the largest and highest capacity IP networks in the world. This network enables Cogent to offer large bandwidth connections at highly competitive prices. Cogent also offers superior customer support by virtue of its end-to-end control of service delivery and network monitoring. Cogent offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package that takes effect within 30 days of employment. Matching 401k and stock options are also included.
- Bill run processing support and analysis
- Monthly revenue reports (run/analyze)
- Consolidated billing account set-up
- Ticket assignment / follow-up / reporting
- Mexico bill run support
- Terminations processing support
- Handle customer billing inquiries by telephone, e-mail, and hard copy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of billing operations/processing experience; Telecom experience a plus
- Proven track record in coordinating issues across multiple internal organizations
- Proven track record in successfully resolving customer issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very detail oriented
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Great Plains and Salesforce ticketing system a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
The Senior Billing Analyst reports to the Director, Billing Operations.
Cogent Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.