Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Author SDLC deliverables
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Support complex data migration activities
- Support the development of User Acceptance Test Scripts
- Support the development of training materials
- Facilitate end user training sessions
- Provide technical/functional software support as needed
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Between 1-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, with a solid understanding of BA tools, SDLC, iterative development, in the biotech/pharmaceutical space
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 part 11, and systems validations
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to interact across all levels of the organization and with external partners
- Ability to work in a matrix environment; able to work independently with minimal direction
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, BA, SDLC, GxP, Biotech, Pharamaceutical
Job ID: 308770
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!