RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Business Analyst in Durham, North Carolina (NC).
The client is currently accelerating our deployment of electronic time collection globally. The initiative includes automation and system integration projects to improve the process for managing onboarding for new countries and employees. The individual serving as the Senior Business Analyst would work primarily on this initiative. This individual should have experience using productivity tools within Office 365 such as Outlook, SharePoint and Skype for business. This individual should be comfortable facilitating requirements gathering sessions with a variety of stakeholders, documenting complex data flows between systems, requirements for integrations, developing high level test plans that trace back to requirements, and leading testing sessions with users.
- Experience in Business Analysis, Human Resources and Financial applications, Interface design and testing, Integrations, Technical documentation, stakeholder management, test script design and execution
- In-depth experience in translating business requirements to technical resources (internal and external) in support of projects
- Strong experience implementing the Project Life Cycle methodology; active participant in one or more full life cycle projects
- In-depth experience with basic process redesigns methodologies
- Strong documentation skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.