Senior Business Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supports HVP business lines for GPP(Global Payment Program), OVS(in-house core banking system), IntelliMatch(reconciliation system) and other payments related systems covering all facets of Operations including deal processing, payments, approvals, AML and reconciliations
- Creating/maintain future state workflows and corresponding procedures based on the requirements
- Test Planning and Coordination for HVP team
- Ensure application meets business requirements
- Plans and Executes for Migration tests and real Migration
- Monitor the progress of tests and migration and make adjustments and solutions as necessary to ensure the successful completion
- Creates and Conducts End User Training Materials
- Provides production supports as well as proceeds projects in parallel to the Canada Core Banking Replacement Project
- Provides supports to the Team Manager to ensure all related initiatives are maintained on schedule and completed according to plan
- 8-10+ years' experience overall as Operation Manager or a Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of SWIFT messages(MT103/MT202) including payments related to Customer Remittance and Corporate banking products such as FX and Loans
- Detail oriented with the potential to work efficiently and independently with little supervision
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with Static Data Configurations for Banking Systems
- Experience in Customer Onboarding
- Proficiency in SQL, Business Objects, or database inquiry tools
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.