- Perform independent assessments of overall project status and health.
- Review project management processes and practices.
- Demonstrated skills in providing business analysis and process redesign.
- Deliverable Project Management Plans and Schedules, Requirements documentations, System Design documentation, Testing Plans and associated results, User Documentation, Training Plans, Implementation Strategies, Implementation and Roll-out Plans, and Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Ability to understand client's needs and specifications, and convert them into an appropriate system solution.
- Document issues and risks based on artifact reviews and stakeholder interviews.
- Document detailed findings, risks, and recommended risk mitigation approaches, considering industry standards and best practices.
- Make recommendations for improvement of processes based on observations, industry standards, and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve technical matters related to the system.
- Assess whether the State and Contractors share a common understanding of the project scope, goals/outcomes/requirements, deliverable and milestones.
- Ability to give oral and written presentations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Analyst
- Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of Agile development is a plus
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Ability to work with design tools like VISIO
- Fully bilingual (English - Spanish)