Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Westwood, MA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Primary Skills: Business Analysis
Role Description: The Senior Business Analyst would need to have at least 5 years of experience. In this role, you will be the Business Analyst participating as a liaison with business partners and management, user groups, and IT development staff to support a project to upgrade the Field Collection System to be compatible with the future roll out of Windows 10.
- Facilitates meetings and communications between IT and the business.
- Leads requirements sessions to support new application efforts.
- Elicits, analyzes and documents business and functional requirements.
- Prepares as is/to be diagrams, context diagrams, and swim lanes/business process diagrams
- Performs and documents gap analyses.
- Works with business clients and 3rd party vendors to elicit requirements needed to support configuration of “software as a service” solutions.
- Develops Requirements Traceability Matrixes.
- Identifies opportunities to improve current processes and to act as a champion to change within the organization.
- Assists in the preparation of the testing strategy and the execution of the test plan.
- Supports System Integration and UAT testing.
- Identifies opportunities to improve current processes.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Business with a minimum of 5 years related experience is required.
- Must be customer focused and demonstrate knowledge of IT development and support processes; initiative; analytical reasoning; and exceptional oral/written communications skills.
- Must show strong software development lifecycle (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall) experience with a focus on requirements gathering and testing.
- Experience with Utility Metering, Orders and Billing systems is required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Shilpa Kondadasula
Recruiter Phone: 781 902 6021
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None