For this project the Client is looking for a Business Analyst with SOX testing background. Building an automated platform to do attestation.
Must Have Financial Services Experience
Interview is STRAIGHT IN PERSON
SOX Testing Experience Archer Experience Strong BA Skills
Strong BA Skills
Updated Job Description:
Looking for someone who has experience with SOX control testing.
This person needs to have experience in Audit and be familiar with SOX attestation.
Need to also be comfortable on the operational side, filing with SEC. Need to be able to check that controls are working accurately and do documentation.
Experience with certification process over CCAR Submissions of SIEC 101 or 102 is a plus (not required).
Someone coming out of the Big 4 working on SEC findings or someone working on internal audits at a large financial institution would be preferred. Any experience in credit risk, market risk, operational risk is also helpful.
• Writing requirements for complex, multi-business unit projects
• Developing test plans and executing the same
• Managing small to medium projects
• Working with teams to resolve issues
• Ability to work across multiple business units and stakeholder groups to resolve contentious issues
• Strong analytical\problem solving skills
• Ability to anticipate and creatively resolve issue; ability to "see around corners" and to "think out of the box"
• Excellent written communication skills; advanced verbal communication skills
• Average to above average MS Project, MS Office, and Visio skills required
• Self-starter - ability to take the initiative to begin work with little or no direction based on knowing what the overall goal of the project or high-level task is AND to update supervisors to confirm direction and schedule
• Experience with SOX Testing Required
• Experience with waterfall, iterative and Agile methodologies is desirable