- Apply statistical methods to both internal and external data (for ex. financial, CRM, and market) in order to evaluate the feasibility and attractiveness of new product offers as well as analyze the performance of current offers.
- Own, maintain and distribute product performance reports on weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis
- Accurately write custom SQL queries to support ad hoc analysis.
- Automate reports as much as possible (through Qlik/Salesforce.com)
- Partner with product managers to evaluate historical product performance and forecast future trends
- Continuously track and evaluate the performance of product offers, identifying opportunities for optimization and growth
- Provide assistance with market research projects (may include recruiting respondents and coding/cleaning up or analyzing data)
- Track the market and competition to establish competitive benchmarks.
- Establish a repeatable internal communication process which informs the organization on key product performance metrics.
- Finally, and most importantly, analyze the data above to provide information to the product organization and executive management, in order to drive the Flexential product line forward. In other words, identify the “story” within the data.
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other relevant field
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable extracting insights from large data sets
- Must have collaborative attitude and innovative mindset
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent Excel skills. and familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or stat tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, MATLAB) Salesforce.com and Qualtrics
- Experience writing SQL queries or a willingness to learn
- Prior experience in a sales, marketing, product analytics role or in a business performance reporting or operational audit role.
- MS/MBA degree (or currently enrolled) in quantitative field of study
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-a-Service market and passion for Technology field
- Git and Scripting with Python
Why Work with Us:
At Flexential, we value the unique contribution of every team member and believe that through innovation and flexibility, we can delight our customers with best-in-class solutions. We enjoy unique employee perks, such as our employee “get healthy” subsidy which enables team members to experience life to the fullest – enter a race, learn how to cook or skydive, or buy a membership to that boutique fitness place near you - the options are endless!
With our work hard, family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of celebrating individual and team success. Through employee driven activities organized by our Culture Committee in every region, “we work hard and play harder.” We love to celebrate together with summer BBQs, go kart racing, movie nights, tailgates, and family picnics.