RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Business Data Analyst in San Diego, California (CA).
We have an exciting opportunity on a team that is defining how we use analytics to transform customer experiences, accelerate business growth, and optimize our growth efforts. This role will work with the Customer Care organization to deliver data for high priority analytics and reporting for customer and Pro workforce experiences. We are looking for a data-driven individual who has excellent analytical skill, solves problems creatively, and has a passion for innovation and delivering data-driven insights.
- Partner with business and technical analysts to help deliver rigorous data solutions that provide business insights and KPIs
- Partner with data engineering to ensure data is available and accurate
- Interpret requirements and independently create execution plans
- Help manage priorities to help make key data sources available
- Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution
- Collaborate to ensure data solutions are scalable, effective, and meet the expectations of internal customers
- Ensure data collection and data processing is optimized for providing visibility into the impact and value of new initiatives and experiences
- 5+ years of experience working with web analytics or other customer experience analytics
- Experience with Tableau a strong nice to have
- Experience with clickstream data or similar helpful
- Deep subject matter expertise with SQL and different types of data models is a must
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; able to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend resolutions
- Strong organization, time management, and task prioritization skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy on work output
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.