RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Business System Analyst in Clayton, Missouri (MO).
- Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections
- Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience with creating documentation, data\process analysis, and requirements gathering for IT Service Management (ITSM) processes and corresponding toolsets and functions (e.g. Incident, Problem, Config, Change, Service Level Management, Event management, Service Desk, Asset Management, Service Catalog)
- Experience with implementing ITSM processes or tools in coordination with other IT processes and disciplines (e.g. software development, operations, infrastructure)
- Experience with Business Process Modeling tools or concepts preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.