Senior Business Systems Analyst - Healthcare
Our technology-focused client is hiring for a Senior Business Systems Analyst in the Woodlands area. This is an immediate hire position with a successful, Fortune 500 company.
As the Senior Business Systems Analyst you will gather requirements and analyze clinical data, perform requirements analysis and produce detailed process flows.
- Use data knowledge to conduct data collection, mining, and mapping
- Collaborate with clients and other 3rd party vendors to bridge gap between IT and Business
- Perform requirements analysis, documentation, testing and ad-hoc reporting
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will possess the following skills:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as Business Systems Analysis, focus on Healthcare Information Systems preferred
- Data Analysis experience, specifically with Healthcare data
- Solid Database knowledge (SQL, ETL, GUI)
- Recent experience working for leading healthcare companies
- Efficient in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Experience developing technical / systems design specifications.
- Client-facing experience, working closely with business teams and customers
For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Terms: Data, SQL, ETL, SSIS, Data warehouse,Medicaid, Medicare, healthcare, health care, health, Clinical, Healthcare consultant, Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Requirements Gathering, Functional Design, Senior Business Systems Analyst, UML, System Design, SDLC