Senior Buyer Needed for Machinery Company
Senior Buyer needed to join supply chain team of a manufacturing company. Ideal candidates are experienced in sourcing, negotiating, and purchasing highly complex mechanical components. Buyers will coordinate the purchase and delivery of raw materials to machining suppliers, track and monitor the progress on all open purchase orders to assure on time delivery and identify and execute cost reduction opportunities.
- 10+ years experience as a buyer
- MRP experience
- Experience purchasing mechanical parts; must be made to a print to be considered
- Ability to negotiate price, delivery and terms
- Understanding of machining operations, tools, and equipment (metals, casting, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- 10-25% travel (most likely close to 10 but can't guarantee to suppliers)
- Excel experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Zack at the information listed below.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.