RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior C# .NET Developer in Allen, Texas (TX).
Under minimal supervision, the Senior C# .NET Developer participates in the technical design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to existing product line. One participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification, and resolution
- Developing and Testing Microsoft Windows based software systems (Windows 2008/2012 Server, SQL Server 2014/2016)
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices
- Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards; Participates in the definition and documentation of standards
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Business, Software Engineering, or Computer Science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in enterprise level .NET development.
- Experience with each of the following: C#, C++, SQL Server 2012 or above, .NET Framework 4.0 or above
- Enterprise application development experience and Agile development utilizing TFS required
- Experience in Object Oriented development practices and approaches
- Experience with Data security, encryption, and PCI compliance and requirements
- Has a wide range of experience and able to resolve complex issues; Works on complex and diverse projects
- Ability to understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects
- Experience with Web services using WCF SOAP and REST experience
- Experience in Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies
- Experience in design/develop/deployment leveraging SOA, SaaS, MVC, WCF/WWF/WPF, UML, UX/UI interface development
- WPF, Design Patterns - MVVM, TFS, VS2015/VS2017, Scrum, XAML, HTML 5, ASP.NET MVC, Data Modeling/Extract, and ETL based skills; Strong enterprise back end application development experience using MS tools
- Experience in an Agile SDLC
- Solid understanding of contrast between ESB based technologies
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.