RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Citrix NetScaler Engineer in Frisco, Texas (TX).
- SME with extensive experience (at least 10 years) designing, deploying and supporting Citrix NetScaler solutions (should have experience with 11.1 or later)
- Extensive experience and deep understanding of all networking technologies that complement a successful NetScaler deployment
- Extensive experience designing, deploying and supporting Citrix NetScaler VPN solution (should have experience with 11.1 or later)
- Extensive hands on experience and demonstrated skills with troubleshooting issues related to networking in general and NetScalers in particular.
- Extensive experience in securing NetScalers for internal & external access to meet enterprise security standards
- Extensive experience creating technical documentation for operational processes and procedures
- Extensive experience configuring Citrix NetScaler for XenApp and XenDesktop access with unified access
- Extensive experience configuring Citrix NetScaler for Load Balancing
- Expert knowledge in developing & implementing automation solutions for Citrix NetScaler including NITRO, PowerShell and VB Scripting
- Expert knowledge in configuring and supporting monitoring tools for Citrix NetScaler including Insight, Command Center, NMAS & Microsoft SCOM (SCOM Mgmt. Bundle)
- Highly skilled in using network tools, for example Wireshark and extensive experience analyzing traffic captures for root cause analysis
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.