LA Networks – Innovative Solutions, Expert Engineering, Exceptional Support
LA Networks is growing and seeking sales professionals who can drive advanced technology engagements with our clients, partners, and engineers. We have an agile, experienced, expert team of engineers with a solid history of helping our clients to solve business issues and achieve goals. We excel at designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise Networking, Security, Cloud, Collaboration, Data Center, and Managed Services solutions.
- Build great relationships with clients, partners, and teammates
- Hunt, identify and cultivate sales opportunities
- Convert our lead generation activities into sales engagements
- Consult with clients to identify and define business needs, requirements and goals
- Collaborate with technical teams to design and present well-structured proposals, often across multiple technologies, that solve business issues and achieve our client’s desired outcomes
- Build customer loyalty and deliver outstanding customer service
- Ability to develop great relationships with clients, partners, engineers
- Understand and can define client business issues and desired outcomes
- Track record of managing activities, pipeline and resources to achieve/exceed sales quotas
- Track record of hunting, identifying new opportunities, and closing deals across multiple technologies that solve business issues and achieve desired outcomes
- Professional communications and ability to present to C-level
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling Cisco Enterprise Networking, Data Center, Collaboration, Cloud and Security solutions. Experience selling partner Professional Services & Managed Services a plus.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, an agile get-it-done company culture, expert engineering and sales support resources, and leadership focused on supporting you to achieve outstanding success.
Job Function: Information technology, Sales, Business Development
Industry: Information technology and services, networking, telecommunications
Location: Travel to clients within greater Los Angeles region