The Sr. Collector, Finance position reports to the Billing, Credit and Collections Manager and will focus on daily contact with the company’s customers via phone and email to facilitate collection of past due invoices.
- Review list of assigned customers daily to identify past due invoices.
- Make collection calls, and communicate via email and dunning letters in order to collect past-due items.
- Report on daily metrics identified by the department with may include number of customer contacts, credits initiated, past due balances collected, etc.
- Make recommendations on settlement with customers who have service issues or billing disputes.
- Update ERP system with concise, clear notes on interaction with customers.
- Assist in sending invoice copies, account statements and dunning letters to assigned customers.
- Complete reporting requirements related to Daily Management, Team Projects and other initiatives.
Work in a team environment and participate in daily, weekly and monthly team meetings.
- Bachelor's degree
- ERP experience; SAP strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Fluent English required
- Strong communication and problem solving skills both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Seeking a high-energy self-starter, able to work autonomously; identify, suggest and implement areas for improvement