Or AM Best "A" rated Insurance company is seeking a strong all lines Senior Claims Consultant for their Dallas facility.
Candidates are required to reside in the Dallas area but are able to work at a remote capacity as a safety precaution for the Covid 19 pandemic
- Supervise reserve and provide expertise of liability claims with potential liability over $100,000 for assigned accounts
- Establish guidelines and report large losses to excess insurance carriers and reinsurers
- Oversee and manage TPA's handling of Workers Compensation for assigned accounts
- Attend large mediations of accounts that have been prepared and strategized
- A minimum of 15 years of all lines claims experience in multiple jurisdictions
- Strong background in contractors liability and construction claims
- 5 years plus experience in management
- Strong communication skills.
- Specialty line experience
- Bachelors degree
- 16 days of Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- 1 day of volunteer time-off
- 9 paid company holidays
- Comprehensive insurance benefits
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Monetary recognition for receiving new certifications and advanced education
- 7% contribution to 401k regardless of your participation
- 3% 401k match
- Annual bonus
Relocation assistance may be negotiated at offer.
Client offers superb benefits
For additional information and confidential consideration please reach out to Randy Marsh at Lost Dutchman Search.
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry."