Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 6 monthsWork Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical and consultative work in the design, implementation and administration of compensation programs, processes and policies that are competitive, fair and financially sustainable. Provide complete job evaluation and market pricing analysis, develop cost modeling, facilitate cyclical comp planning and collaborate with HRBP and leaders to provide appropriate compensation guidance.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Five years of experience in compensation and/or total rewards to include significant experience working with HR technology, data and reporting
• Demonstrated technical knowledge of compensation principles.
• Sound organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
• Ability to interact and build relationships at all levels.
• Collaborate in the development of compensation system including; building salary structures, creating processes for salary increases and administration, determining approach to variable pay and helping to provide education to leaders.
• Participate in regular benchmarking processes to analyse market data to evaluate roles and determine competitiveness of salaries and total compensation financial modelling to ensure viability of programs.
• Develop and update quantitative models and formulate recommendations and revisions to the compensation structure.
• Design and build compensation metrics, reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions and analyze business outcomes.
• Manage participation in compensation surveys.
• Create materials to effectively communicate compensation programs policies and practices to employees and leaders
• Lead the gathering for insights by researching and networking with other companies to keep abreast of best practices and trends in compensation
• Ensure pay practices are complaint with U.S. federal and state requirements
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefit
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.