RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Compensation Consultant in Wellesley, Massachusetts (MA).
- Participate in discussions regarding initiatives/changes in structures and provide compensation and job evaluation support
- Analyze the market competitiveness of compensation programs and perform research and analysis
- Provide analytical expertise for compensation programs
- Act as a project manager for medium to large compensation-related projects or work streams
- Review, develop, communicate and implement solutions
- Handle complex inquiries from HR
- Bachelor's degree
- 6-10 years of experience
- Completion or progress toward CCP or CHRP designation preferred
- Knowledge of compensation practices and theory
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and spreadsheet analysis
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Knowledge of HR programs and connections
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.