Senior Computational Biologist
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Computational Biologist for our client in Redwood City, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate will actively contribute to the pipeline by integrating various methods for NGS derived antibodies in a research setting
- Develop workflow and statistical methods for data analyses and decision making using industry-standard methods for antibodies
- Perform complex data analyses for technologies pertaining to antibody discovery, example, B-cell or Hybridoma screening methods
- Perform research to identify and incorporate latest computational advances into research activities
- Masters or Ph.D. (Ph.D. preferred) in Bioinformatics or Computational Biology, or in Molecular Biology or in Immunology, Life Sciences, or related discipline with extensive experience in Bioinformatics and statistics for problem solving
- Experience developing NGS Bioinformatics workflows for antibody discovery
- Hands-on experience with Bioinformatics algorithms, software and sequence databases
- Strong understanding of statistical principles and applications to high throughput data analyses of biologics
- Extensive experience in Python for Bioinformatics (including numpy, scipy, pandas, IPython/Jupyter)
- Extensive experience in “R” for data analyses with various packages including R-shiny
- Linux computing environment and cross-platform proficiencies
- Experience and best practice with source code control tools like GIT, JIRA or Bitbucket
- Hands-on projects encompassing genetics, genomics and drug discovery in research setting
- Knowledge of antibodies in drug discovery process
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.