We continuously seek excellent associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow. When was the last time you felt proud about your work?
The Organization or Business Overview:
Cognizant Business Consulting
Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 5,400 consultants worldwide, Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and improve overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including: Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The CBC team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base and increasingly being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
CBC is a high margin business that operates from a position of strength with a well-established and widely accepted business model. The continued success of the CBC practice is the top agenda item for the CEO and Board at Cognizant. As the next phase of growth, Cognizant is expanding practice capabilities within key industry verticals and horizontals and is seeking a best-in-class consultant and leader to lead BPS Consulting.
Role and Responsibilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply chain consulting.
- In-depth domain expertise in 2 or more of the Supply chain planning areas
- Demand Planning & Forecasting.
- Supply Planning.
- Inventory Optimization.
- Deployment Planning.
- Sales & Operations Planning.
- Ability to lead Supply chain planning capability assessments and opportunities identification.
- Knowledge of Automation, Analytics & Digital solutions in Supply chain planning space.
- Strong Retail and/or CPG background.
- Good ability to lead teams and drive workshops with Business & IT partners.
- Proven ability to build and further client relationship at CxO / VP levels.
- Very good oral and written interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel for business development & program execution.
- Supply chain planning product expertise (JDA, SAS, Kinaxis or others).
- Business development skills.
We're continually looking to add star-quality talent to our organization. Please see our website at www.cognizant.com for project credentials and additional information.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer various perspectives and new ways of thinking. It supports lively discussions, encourages thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is supported to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.