A well-established, industry leading Melville commercial equipment distribution and service company is currently seeking a motivated, experienced, friendly, outgoing professional able to work independently and provide exceptional assistance to our customers ensuring their complete satisfaction.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers (internally and externally) and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including coordinating equipment start-ups and demos, evaluating repair issues to determine if they are warrantable items and communicate effectively with the factory/service provider, if warranty and with the customer if they are not, delicately explaining their options.
- Assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion of all service requests in a timely fashion.
- Build relationships and maintain a good rapport with contractors/vendors to ensure quality work.
- Keep accurate documentation of all work requested & performed and provide timely information to Project Managers/PM Administrators on the progress.
- Follow up with customer to ensure satisfaction.
- Provide feedback regarding service failures and customer concerns.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Proven track record in Customer Service
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; able to multi-task
- Good scheduling and follow up techniques
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- A pleasant, patient and positive attitude.
- Good at conflict resolution
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft products
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k and much more!