Senior Cyber Security Information Assurance Specialist
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Weare seeking a Senior Cyber Security Information Assurance Specialistto join a team of IT professionals at the Office of the Chief of Army Reserve located at Fort Belvoir, VA.The Office of the Chief of Army Reserve provides the Chief of Army Reserve with a staff of functional advisors who develop and execute Army Reserve plans, policies and programs, plus administer Army Reserve personnel, operations and funding. The CAR is responsible for plans, policies and programs affecting all Army Reserve Soldiers, including those who report directly to the Army. OCAR is made up of specialized groups that advise and support the CAR on a wide variety of issues.
The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a US Citizen and have an ActiveSecret DoD Security Clearance.
- Provide continuous monitoring of the of the Citrix XenApp environment, to detect unauthorized activity and report suspected activities to Government as soon as the unauthorized activity is detected.
- Conduct risk assessments (quarterly and whenever new technologies are introduced), document the results, and maintain IT Security Plans for OCAR server operating systems and applications in accordance with the DOD IT security standards.
- Manage, integrate, distribute and support the hardware and software needed by OCAR to use the Common Access Card (CAC) to access the DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and the CAC infrastructure for security and data services in the classified and unclassified, sustaining base environment.
- Identify and report vulnerabilities in Network Servers, devices, workstations, and software products using information services and take immediate action of applying software patches as available from software vendors.
- Serve as User Account manager ensuring OCAR conforms to AR policies for account management utilizing the appropriate Microsoft and AR programs.
- Track user Information Assurance training status in Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS).
- Keep abreast of changes in Cyber security technology and DOD policies and recommend Cyber strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent and minimum of twelve to fifteen (15) years of professional information technology experience, with at least 5 years dedicated information assurance experience.
- CISSP certification required.
- CompTIA Security + CE certification.
- Must have experience with Secure SafeAccess, SCAP and eMASS.
- Active Secret DoD Security Clearance.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.