RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Data Architect in Hillsboro, Oregon (OR).
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
As a Senior Data Architect for the Customer data domain in Go-to-Market Solutions, you will provide technical leadership over database architecture and emerging technology, engineering and technical support for data management, data models, and integration of large transactional and reporting data environments. Technical leadership and guidance of large data environments over complex cloud infrastructure, integration hubs, and ETL environments is crucial to the success of the team. You will also be expected to lead the necessary automation efforts needed to help the DB operations team. Additionally, we'll look for your experience to understand our technical data security options and participate in vendor technical road mapping.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5 years of professional experience with a broad spectrum of Database Technologies (document stores, key value stores, relational stores)
- Data integration experience (SAP, Snowflake, Salesforce, Informatica, Batch) preferred
- Experience with managing data in distributed systems required
- Experience designing and developing SQL solutions including DDL and DML required
- Successfully designing for and managing large amounts of data and/or high throughput on distributed systems required
- Experience working in an Agile development team to plan, design and develop solutions
- Professional experience with low-level optimizing, tuning and debugging for performance preferred
- Logical and physical data modeling experience preferred, specifically working with Erwin
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, ever evolving environment
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of 11g Enterprise Manager preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.