Senior Data Business Analyst
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Senior Data Business Analyst for our major, innovative client in Cincinnati! In this role, you will “wear many hats,” working closely with the Data team on data solutions, creating and prioritizing work to ensure a successful release that delivers to expectation.
You’ll act as the data SME, working with Developers, Engineers, and Operations teams, helping to create the best data solutions possible.
Exciting opportunity to join an innovative, Agile team working on high-profile, business critical projects!
Salary: $130,000-$140,000 + full benefits
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Act as the Data Solutions Owner and main point of contact for teams on the work you own
- Build and maintain relationships with the business to ensure that their ongoing needs and issues are understood
- Provide input and feedback into the data roadmap and overall integration of data with products
- Troubleshoot issues with the data to determine root cause and the corrective course of action, prioritize fixes and communicate to the appropriate audiences
- Work with the business, operations, product owners and support teams in order to prioritize data fixes
You Should Have:
- Strong business analysis skills to get at true business need
- Facilitation skills sufficient to bring together various stakeholders to set the scope
- Ability to own and drive User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ability to own and drive defect triage and prioritization
- Strong technical skills using Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Developer or similar, NOSQL
- Technical understanding of databases, flow diagrams, some ability to read code and scripts
- Strong passion for data!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp