About the Company:
Headquartered in Santa Ana California, Core Lane Technologies is a growing technology company that develops, operates and maintains enterprise, Internet based, software solutions for the financial services industry. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent person to play a critical role, supporting the company’s end user technology needs.
Core Lane Technologies offers a unique opportunity that encourages creativity and professional growth along with a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more.
Senior Database& .NET Engineer
Reporting directly to the Development Manager, you are taking on the challenge of design, development, implementation, and maintenance of a multi-tenant SaaS solution using the latest web-based technologies in Microsoft (.NET) and SQL Server. This role is about 80% “hands on” coding in .Transact SQL, C# and 20% design, architecture, coordination. You should be a strong database developer who can help translate business requirements and opportunities into tangible technical implementations
You will ensure that the implementation of a solution adheres to architecture and business visions and that our solutions facilitate ongoing changes to business rules, workflows, and 3rd party integrations. Our solutions must be highly available and secure.
We respond quickly to rapidly changing market conditions, so our teams are built on agile principles, focused on continual delivery of working software.
Your contribution will have a direct impact on the success of the business!
- Understand the business requirements and business goals and propose technical solutions to meet them
- Work close with Product Owner & Technical Architect in analysis and evaluation of functional models and prototypes, as well as identify dependencies and priorities
- Designs, develops, and integrates highly complex database systems for multi-tenant SaaS solution
- Review and determine data requirements, query the correct databases, and combine and format data appropriately
- Understanding of the complete software development lifecycle and the value of designing and building for quality upfront
- Work with a team of talented software engineers,DBA through the entire development cycle, from design through deployment
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required, or equivalent work experience
- Must have 6+ years of experience of working with relational databases working with Transact SQL developing Stored procedures, Views, Triggers, UDF (User defined Functions), constraints, etc
- Hands-on experience of working in a .NET environment preferably using Entity framework, LinQ, Lambda Expression
- Develop and fine-tune the Data Dictionary, Designing the Schema, Developing and maintaining Stored Procedures, and developing Upgrade Scripts.
- Design, implement and extend ETL processes to support existing and future areas of integration
- Good knowledge of object-oriented concepts, design principles, patterns, practices and procedures in professional software development following an SDLC
- Proficient in Application Life Cycle Management tools such as Atlassian JIRA(preferably), TFS, Continuous Integration tools such as Bamboo(preferably), Jenkins, TeamCity, Sourcecode Management using Git, Subversion or TFS
- Good working knowledge of web services (REST and SOAP) design and management
- Experience working with teams designing and implementing SOA and micro-services architectures
- Ability and desire to work with a team and have fun
- Proven ability to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, tactful, and sensitive manner
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.comHelp . Please note that submissions received from sources other than this email will not be considered.
CoreLane Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.