SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER
G-M ENTERPRISES, a leading manufacturer of industrial heat treat furnaces, located in Corona, CA, is looking for a highly motivated Senior-Drafting/Design Engineer. The position will provide leadership and coordination for multiple projects within this rapidly growing manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will employ a hands-on approach to problem solving to meet the business plan.
· Review job requirements and design specifications.
· Develop, design and create or modify AutoCAD drawings to company specifications to meet project requirements.
· Process flat sheet layouts for punching (Flat-foam feature).
· Prepare customer drawing packages (2-D Detailing).
· Provide engineering customer support.
· A minimum of 12 years solid practical and theoretical knowledge of AutoCAD and Mechanical Engineering, Stress Analysis and Heat Transfer.
· Strong and solid AutoCAD experience a must.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, Computer experience required (Microsoft Office).
· Must exhibit good math and problem solving skills.
· Sheet metal layout experience.
· Experience in the heat treat industry and vacuum systems a plus.
· Good team work interactive skills required.
· B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
· Some Solid Works Knowledge experience a plus.
· Candidates with primarily architectural experience or individuals requiring relocation will not be considered.
· Familiar with AWS Welding Standard and fabrication.
· Sound knowledge and understanding for designing of Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Water Diagrams.