FactSet is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, CT with offices in 35 locations worldwide. As a global provider of financial information and analytics, FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. More than 62,000 users stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with FactSet’s desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds. As of February 29, 2016, annual subscription value reached $1.139 billion and headcount passed 8,000.
FactSet was ranked #89 on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Places to Work” list in 2016 and has consistently been recognized as a great workplace by leading publications.
DevOps Engineers in the FactSet.io group architect, build, and maintain a Platform-as-a-Service infrastructure used by all developers at FactSet. You’ll operate in both the development and systems world, writing software that helps scale the systems and applications that we support for our internal consumers. The team provides a wide breadth of open source projects and technologies as-a-service, including Docker, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Kafka. We use tools like Packer, Terraform, Chef, and Prometheus to manage our cloud-based infrastructure in AWS and Azure. You’ll tackle challenging problems and work with nearly all engineering groups at FactSet.
- Automate setup and monitoring of platform servers and components
- Troubleshoot and optimize operating system level issues
- Design and build new self-service APIs, web portals, and CLIs
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Track record of building infrastructure automation
- Understanding of Linux at both a high and low level (4+ years)
- Operate in high-level languages such as Go, Ruby, Python, and Bash
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, or Cloud Foundry
- Experience writing highly-available, distributed APIs and services in a production environment
To find out more about opportunities at FactSet, visit us at www.factset.com/careers, www.facebook.com/factset, or www.twitter.com/factset.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce
Click Here To Apply