Digital Project Manager
You would be part of the Digital Strategy and Marketing Technology team which is responsible for the development of improved e-commerce and website environment, solutions architecture and tools. This team creates and drives the vision, strategic development, deployment, and support of websites, applications and integrated marketing initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties are generally representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
- To effectively act as liaison with key stakeholders - specifically between the product/marketing teams and the Digital Strategy and Marketing Technology team.
- Manage projects supporting the evolution of website(s), landing pages, micro sites, etc. and other online touch points. Focusing on UI and IA to build an exceptional user experience through web, mobile email and social initiatives.
- As necessary, produce detailed documents including use cases, business requirements, project specifications, flowcharts, wireframes and project and meeting notes to ensure successful project completion. When necessary eliciting, analyzing, validating, communicating and documenting business needs.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project status
- Work with developers, designers and content owners on site enhancements and changes requested by business owners.
- Work with other Digital Strategy and Marketing Technology team to make technical fixes to existing web resources
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understanding of Web Design, Information Architecture and User Interface best practices is a must
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to meet routinely with individuals at all level of the organization as well as outside vendors.
- Experience reporting and communication project status in a cross-functional environment.
- Candidates must be self-directed.
- Experience managing HTML, CSS and XHTML projects preferred.
- Experience with Web Analytics tools, knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with project management and content management systems is a plus. (JIRA, WRIKE, ORACLE, SITECOREetc.)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience working with third party vendors.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree - Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in specific interactive, e-marketing and on-line marketing technologies in agency or client side role - Financial Industry experience a plus.
- Ability to manage, organize, coordinate, and prioritize tasks among multiple projects is critical
- Expertise on content, usability, navigation, graphics, interpreting user research and offering strategic UX insight on designing, developing and continuously evolving a web product.