Position SummaryAre you interested in being part of an amazing team that makes a difference in our patients’ lives? Would you like to have opportunities for taking your career to a new level? Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Director of Clinical Services in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area of southern Nevada.
The Senior Director of Clinical Services develops, plans, and directs the company-wide clinical activities at multiple locations in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, advises the Executive Director and the Joint Practice Board regarding clinical programs, issues, and policies, and recommends organizational objectives to assure the maintenance of quality patient care and financial profitability. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for ensuring compliance with OSHA and other regulatory standards and requirements while working to adhere to the US Oncology Compliance Program, including the Code of Ethics and Business Standards. This role is key to the success of our organization by helping drive operations and business development opportunities.
The essential functions of this role include the following:
- Oversees the statewide clinical operations for all clinical disciplines
- Maintains effective clinical staff coverage for the practice within budgetary guidelines
- Oversees the completion of performance evaluations including development of performance objectives and developmental goals each year; assists in the development and preparation of short term and long range plans and budgets based on organization goals and objectives; hires and coordinates training for all clinical personnel
- Directs the correct use of charge codes and educates all clinical staff in correct documentation per reimbursement guidelines
- Knowledgeable of applicable labor laws and schedules and coordinates employee vacations, sick leave and overtime
- Provides staff training and in-services as required
- Develops new services and activities of patients, families and staff in accordance with practice service objectives
- Develops annual operating goals and budget for the clinical department in support of the practices business plan under the direction of the Executive Director and Controller; controls the clinical departments operating costs within budget parameters
- Bachelors degree in nursing, healthcare, or business field required (MSN, MBA or MHA preferred)
- Minimum ten years experience in healthcare management including at least five years prior supervisory experience
- Experience in Oncology/Hematology office management
- Current state licensure for applicable clinical educational background
- OCN credential preferred
Ready For Your Next Career Challenge? We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you possess the above qualifications and a desire to make a difference, we invite you to submit your resume and apply. In addition to a great career opportunity, we offer excellent benefits, a team environment, professional development, and the chance to be part of a nationwide network dedicated to fight the war against cancer. To apply click on the Apply Now link.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.