Senior Director of Finance
PSBA seeks an individual who will be responsible for the organization, administration and oversight of the accounting and financial reporting of the Association.
- Manage the accounting and financial reporting systems and compliance
- Direct and coordinate budget activities and processes
- Oversee purchasing, processes and compliance
- Direct cash management and investing activities and processes
- Coordinate PSBA’s audit functions and contacts with independent auditors
- Serve as Chief Financial Officer for the PSBA Insurance Trust
- Monitor the integrity of accounting data in CRM and GP; develop processes to ensure accuracy
- Prepare monthly journal entries and financial statements
- Maintain general ledger to support comprehensive system of accounting according to generally accepted principles and guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related financial field required, master’s degree and/or CPA license preferred
- Five to seven years of related experience
- Knowledge of public school finance desirable
- Experience with financial operations and controls
- Familiar with CRM and Great Plains, Excel and other financial software applications
- High level of analytical ability and decision-making skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, teamwork, time management, and creativity and planning skills
PSBA’s mission is to empower elected school board members to succeed by providing superior training, vital services and powerful advocacy. We promote high quality, locally driven public education for all Pennsylvania students.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity with excellent benefits and you meet the qualifications, please submit a resume and cover letter to Deidre Lenker at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp