RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is assisting a client in the Grand Rapids, Michigan (MI) job market hire a Senior/Lead Data Warehouse/ETL Developer. This is a Senior Level/Lead Level Developer position requiring full SDLC experience.
Duties may include:
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents, and maintains large and/or complex DW/ETL programs
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured
- May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Data Warehouse/ETL experience
- HEDIS, PIP, CPC+ and/or Healthcare Insurance Risk Adjustment experience
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Preferred: (As many as possible)
- Informatica Power Center experience
- SQL Querying skills (SQL/PLSQL/Oracle SQL)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.