Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 12 months
Client Credit Analytics & Reporting Department is currently seeking a Senior Informatica ETL Developer to do design, development, maintenance and production support for various applications within the Single Family Credit Analytics Reporting Team.
- Typically has 3-5 years of experience in Informatica or other ETL tools and technologies.
- Strong background in processing large volumes and variety of data (Structured and unstructured data, XMLS, JSONs, PDFs).
- Cleanse, analyze and Develop ETL scripts to load large datasets into Relational databases, Understand re-usability, parametrization, workflow design, etc.
- Develop ETL maps using Informatica, Scripting (Batch, shell), Data analysis, data mapping, data loading, and data validation.
- Maintain and manage technical meta data and documentation for data warehousing and ETL processes.
- Perform overall ETL solution design and creation of design specifications to implement changes.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
- SQL Development - ability to write, troubleshoot and optimize SQL code and design ( stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, indexes, constraints ).
- Understanding of logical & physical data design, tables, normalization techniques, relationships, primary & foreign keys, and data types.
- Participate in Requirements Analysis, design Applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deploy applications
- Experience with Unix Shell script, Autosys, Stored Procedures, Complex SQLs tuning, data replication between databases is preferred.
- Develop test plan and/or test application in development status or debug application in production mode.
- Document or review documentation of steps in specification development, coding, testing and user acceptance for future reference and for internal control purposes.
- Independently determines and develops approach to solutions, ability to work under limited direction.
- Collaborate with team members and Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate a constant and quick learning ability and should be flexible to adapt to the new developing technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to handle pressure situations without compromising on quality are a must.
- Experience in ETL and exposure to data modeling
- Experience in development and troubleshooting of complex ETL/Data applications (Informatica tool sets preferred)
- Analytical and testing support for others in the team
- Hands-on experience with XML and XSD based interfaces and tools
- Experience working with JSON, XML and unstructured data processing
- Experience with columnar databases
- Possess Excellent analytical, programming, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAS would be helpful
- Knowledge of Python is preferred
- Familiarity with Big Data Hadoop environment is a plus.
- Agile development methodology experience preferred
- Experience with ParAccel/Matrix is highly desired.
- Understanding of the secondary mortgage industry, experience with client is desirable.
- SAS, SQL, Python, Data Architecture, Data processing, Data Modeling
Competency Description Proficiency Years’ Experience
100890 Informatica Medium 5 - 7 Year
Tel: (703) 574-3140