RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce"s client, a growing and fast paced Technology company in the Tempe, Arizona (AZ) area is looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
- BS in Computer Science (BSc or MSc), or Electrical Engineering or similar field
- 5-8 years of software development
- Experience with the ARM architecture
- Experience profiling hardware platforms
- Experience working with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multimeters, and JTAGS
- Experience with electrical schematics
- C programming experience on embedded Windows and / or Embedded Linux specifically on ARM targets is preferred
- Strong understanding of RTOS firmware development
- Familiar with the SoC"s hardware blocks is a plus
Highly desired, but not required:
- Background in SSD, DRAM, DDR or other Memory devices
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.