RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Epic Orders Certified Analyst in New York, New York (NY). The engagement will take place at our NYC location. Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Senior Epic Orders Certified Analyst for a 6-month consulting contract. Epic Certification must be current or within prior release version. Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build. The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership a project, create guidance where there isn't any and influence the direction if it is not correct. Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess departmental needs to create business, functional, and technical requirements documents.
- Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary
- Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process model
- A Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent experience or education is required
- Orders Certified (ICON cert would be nice)
- At least 3 years of clinical healthcare systems experience
- At least 3 years of experience on commercial core clinical applications
- Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow
- Directly worked on integration via Orders or ADT interface between Epic and a large third-party system, preferably an LIS
- Completed multiple go-lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
- Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi-hospital system, and/or a major academic medical center
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem-solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.