Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Atlanta GA / GA400&285
- Conducts and documents moderate to complex financial analysis projects.
- Prepares financial and business related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, budgeting, costing, rate of return, depreciation, and working capital.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas.
- Assists in the development of business policies, and conducts special financial and business related studies.
- Responds to pricing requests by preparing pricing models and communicating pricing to Sales management.
- May develop pricing grids for product and services sold and/or leased. Brings inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- May provide training or guidance to lower level Financial Analysts.
- Interprets the financial strategy and aligns resources and people to meet strategy goals.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Math,
- 2-4 years of experience, or equivalent.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, complex financial modeling and reporting, and other varied financial disciplines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package including MS Excel, Access Database and Powerpoint, and other financial reporting applications such as Hyperion Essbase and BPC
- Advanced Microsoft Access and Excel required
- SQL experience required
- Key technical skills are analysis, data mining and reporting.
- Experience with forecasting/budgeting and financial modeling required
- Extensive experience working with, understanding and analyzing large amounts of data with a demonstrated ability to efficiently retrieve data from large relational databases.
- Able to lead projects as required
- Experience with Palantir a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to apply independent judgment and creativity with high degree of accuracy in projects and standard work situations.
- Solid personal and communication skills are required.
- Comfortable working with teams outside of finance, particularly sales.
- Willingness to do what is needed to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate way.
- Ability to think holistically while applying attention to details as needed.
- Financial Analysis
- Fin Forecast & Modeling
- Statistics Analysis & Measure
- Financial Reporting
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Budget Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Cost Accounting
- Sales Forecasting
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development