RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a global product company just outside Boston, Massachusetts (MA).
This role is hands-on and a key member of the financial planning and analysis team. This role provides an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and high-performing part of the business.
The Senior Financial Analyst supports the annual budgeting process, monthly P&L analysis and forecast, and develops an understanding of key controls and cost drivers. The candidate will partner with product development and other functions to ensure operating costs and capital forecasts are accurate, timely, and actionable.
- Manage financial plans and forecasts for cost components of the business
- Deliver reporting, analytics and insight on performance metrics, benchmarking progress against targets, initiatives and strategies
- Provide decision support to Finance and Business Teams through ad-hoc analysis, financial modelling and thought leadership
- Challenge Business Partners, as needed, to drive better decisions and results
- Execute month-end close responsibilities
- Maintain a strong control environment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 5 - 8 years of progressive Financial experience
- Business unit experience preferred
- Strong base of Finance And Accounting technical skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.