RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a world health care company in the Bridgewater, New Jersey (NJ) area seeks a Senior Financial Analyst - Value Capture.
This role provides a great opportunity to see the breath of the company as you interact across multiple functions and disciplines working on various projects to improve the profitability of Firm. Individual will gain in depth knowledge of projects that will further benefit them in their career. Examples of recent projects developed: IT Network/Telephony Optimization; Alternate means delivering rental cars to sales force, manufacturing outsourcing and facility footprint optimization.
In this role the candidate will provide financial leadership and support for initiatives related to driving efficiency and sustainable cost savings in procurement, manufacturing, quality and other G&A functions that will drive long term improvements to the cost structure of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead holistic annual forecast of Value Capture Impact and partner with initiative owners to build out functional forecast to ensure delivery of VC Targets
- Provide financial leadership in developing business cases for new or revised initiatives
- Business partnering within the finance community and functional areas (Operations, Commercial, SG&A) to report actual results of initiatives including analysis vs. plan and presentation to senior leaders
- Work with FP&A, Treasury and Controllership to incorporate VC targets into operating plans, cash flow forecasts and Financial Statement footnote disclosures
- Monthly consolidating and reporting of savings and costs of VC initiatives including the development and presentation of results to Operations and Financial Leadership
- Develop strong business partnerships to ensure budgets fully reflect the potential financial impact of ongoing costs and new business initiatives
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably within the area of Accounting or Finance
- An MBA, a CPA, CMA, or other financial certification is preferred
- 4 + years financial analysis experience with financial modeling
- Experience required
- Understanding of cost accounting principles is a plus
- Candidate must possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills are required
- Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment, think creatively and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required
- Requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills including the ability to create complex financial models, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.