RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a global publicly traded company is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to assist with the corporate reporting for multiple entities in Chicago, Illinois (IL).
As a member of the corporate accounting team your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with monthly consolidations
- Provide monthly account analysis maintaining corporate ledgers
- Assist with annual planning and quarterly forecasting
- Assist with technical accounting research and preparation of SEC Reporting
- Perform analysis of special projects including but not limited to: acquisitions, restructuring activities, impairment analysis, and other requests from senior management
- Support directly and interact with investor relations, tax, treasury, external auditors, internal audit, corporate accounting/finance groups
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance required
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of related public accounting experience required
- Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.