The executive recruiting firm of Saenger Associates has been exclusively retained to find a Senior Financial Analyst for our client, a Healthcare Consulting Company with an Analytics Subsidiary. Our for-profit client is growing, successful, and an inner circle partner with many regional and national health plans, health systems, hospitals, medical groups, and other provider clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Senior Finance Executive, work with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial performance, present and future financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trends
- Perform financial forecasting, modeling, reconciliation, and reporting
- Identify trends and developments within the operation and various profit/cost centers and present findings and recommends solutions
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- BS Degree; advanced degree preferred
- Backgrounds in Finance, FP&A and Accounting, including forecasting, modeling, reporting
- Preference for experience within healthcare (health plans, provider groups, health systems), or consulting services or analytics platform companies
- Successful experience working with operations to improve performance, margins, and costs
- Highly skilled collaborator, influencer, and frequent communicator with multiple stakeholders
- Quick learner, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, great with analytics, terrific level of curiosity
- Local candidates only
Competitive compensation package. Excellent career growth for a high potential professional.
To apply, please respond with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org