Reporting to the VP of Finance /CFO for NA Segments, this individual will be responsible for strategic and financial analysis of our internal business units. Under general direction, the position will quantifies the impacts of various company initiatives, performs financial cost/benefit analysis, run project, and initiate process improvements. Position has direct executive interaction and will be involved in the weekly/monthly financial closes, monthly forecasting process, quarterly business review, and annual budget process.
- Serve as a financial business partner to the organization and regularly interface with executive leadership
- Design and perform regular reporting of financial performance per business unit
- Create financial forecasting and budgeting based on findings for his/her manager’s review
- Perform in-depth analysis of financial performance, making predictions and advising the business by "telling the story" through the numbers
- Research and resolve variances to forecast and budget as a part of each monthly close cycle
- Provide data to management necessary to make informed business decisions regarding productivity
- Build and maintain analytical tools and computer models
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as needed to support current business objectives
- The individual must not only be able to "solve the problem", but then be able to summarize and articulate the results to his/her manager and upper management
- BS in Accounting or Finance required, MBA or CPA preferred
- 5-8 years experience in a Finance/Accounting environment; financial processes/projects experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Strong aptitude for financial systems (Oracle and HFM)
- Independent problem solver and decision-maker
- This company is very fast-paced so candidates must be energetic self starters that are excellent with multi-tasking and having several projects and deadlines to meet all at the same time.
- Must have the ability to plan, set objectives and goals, prioritize, measure performance, provide direction and meet deadlines.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under constant deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues with innovative solutions
- High level of integrity and ethical behavior while proactively addressing issues and implementing best practices continuously
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and develop an action plan
- Can be trusted to keep sensitive information secure
Click Here To Apply