RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Financial Analyst in Parsippany, New Jersey (NJ).
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for all elements of the monthly close as it relates to overall US trade investment, including processing and analysis of the conditional and unconditional spend, reconciliation and aging of all trade related balance sheet accounts
- Perform trade investment analysis by customer and brand, isolating current activities, YTD trends, potential risks and opportunities to published expectations
- Generate and support monthly sales planning process; Support and challenge (when necessary) customer assumptions in analyzing trade investment
- Support the financial planning process through trade rate review and data analysis vs prior forecasts
- Improve forecast accuracy by performing customer field audits, generating non-compliance reports and providing corrective training to non-compliant users
- Support the annual customer target setting and attainment process
- Support key improvement/implementation and manage functionality and usage of financial trade systems such as Siebel, Cognos TM1, AMEDME, ROI Tool, etc.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or MBA a plus
- 2 - 5 years accounting or financial analysis at a Consumer Products Company; Alternatively audit or consulting experience in Big 4 or other top firms
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (excellent Excel Skills, a plus); as well as Siebel and/or Cognos TM1 experience a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.