Our client is a mid-market company in a highly stable industry. They offer excellent benefits and growth opportunities within the finance team. The role will be responsible for supporting the executive management team by developing reports that will guide and manage the company’s strategic initiatives.
- Gather and compile data, and assist in analyzing, preparing and summarizing recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements, operating forecasts, etc.
- Provide valuable input and work cross-functionally as a team member for commercial and technical projects
- Develop financial models & KPIs to assess ongoing profitability of business units and the company
- Support corporate-level financial decision making on topics such as capital structure, expense management and margin improvement
- Coordinate and provide input to the development of the annual budget and long-range financial forecasts
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual variance analysis of company results compared to prior periods, forecast and budget
- Assist in developing financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making
- Bachelor’s degree a from four-year college or university in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3-15 years finance or accounting experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word); Advance Excel skills; experience with models, formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with SQL OR Access is highly desired
About GLC Group
For candidates seeking the right positions, GLC Group is the recruiting firm that creates value for you by investing the time and resources to truly recognize and discern your capabilities, goals, and career plans at a personal level. This investment allows us to quickly and effectively connect you with the opportunities that you are seeking.
GLC Group is a leading recruiting firm that has been in operation for over a decade. Combined with our staff's extensive experience, GLC has developed an expansive nationwide network of employers that rely solely on us as their recruitment partner. These trusted relationships allow for us to maintain exclusivity over many available positions and also increases the speed with which our candidates are placed.