RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Front End Web Developer in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
The Senior Front End Web Developer will be responsible for the multiple form factors (mobile, desktop, etc.) as well as the integration with back end SOAP/REST APIs. The successful candidate works well in a highly cohesive Agile environment and contributes not only user interface functionality but also helps with deployment, QA, and documentation as needed.
As a member of the Software Development team, contributes to the overall process improvement, tool selection and furtherment of development knowledge for the team. You will assist the team in leveraging elastic enterprise cloud infrastructure technology to support our expanding needs. One understands the long-term strategy and technical architecture as well as contribute avidly to our code review and source code control processes.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Help define the overall web site design
- Work with internal business and technology staff to understand and interpret requirements, specifications, and user experience models to craft appropriate solutions
- Bachelors' degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing consumer web sites
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with high volume web implementation, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience integrating to SOAP/REST web services
- Strong understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with WordPress and PODs or equivalent CMS stack
- Strong knowledge of the latest standards and techniques of HTML and CSS
- Passion for creating an amazing user experience on the web
- Extremely methodical in approach to design and outstanding attention to detail
- Multiple library and framework familiarity such as ReduxJS, ReactJS, and/or AngularJS
- Strong UI design skills
- Experience in the use of AWS or cloud infrastructure solution
- Expertise in multiple JS libraries and frameworks
- Expertise in CSS, HTML, XML and JSON
- Expertise integrating with Salesforce API
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.