Client seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer for a Full Time position in the Culver City, CA area.
No Corp to Corp
Senior Software Engineer
Looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer with outstanding coding skills and a focus on front-end technologies, cloud implementations, and multi-tier architectures. You will help define and implement products while working with their small engineering team along with the Product Manager to deliver product features while using Agile tools and practices.
Your principal responsibility is to design, implement, and maintain a robust, scalable, technical foundation for all products. They are looking for someone who wants to make a difference in both their technology and their team. Someone who gets their hands dirty in code and loves it. The right candidate will help drive strategic decisions around technology as well participate in the development of that technology.
- 6+ years of hands on development experience with progressively increasing responsibility
- Full stack engineering experience with a focus on front-end technologies in mobile and desktop web applications
- Strong understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and software design principles
- Experience creating and managing scalable API libraries
- Well-versed in multiple languages/platforms, including but not limited to: Angular, C#, .Net, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML, JQuery, SQL-Server
- Experience with responsive design and mobile web applications
- Experience delivering software in a continuous integration environment
- Experience with cloud-based solution in Azure and/or AWS
- Demonstrated ability and interest in serving as a mentor to other Engineers on the team and assisting in hiring future Engineers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Applied Math or related field from a leading institution
What you'll be doing:
- Implementing user interfaces for mobile and desktop web applications, with a focus on performance
- Collaborating on the design and development of APIs and services
- Developing, supporting, and enhancing external and internal web applications
- Working with other Engineers to design standard front-end development tools and patterns
- Participating in engineering and architecture activities focused on designing full stack of service-oriented software
Benefits and perks:
Benefits-eligible employees have the opportunity to receive a variety of perks and benefits, including:
- A competitive compensation plan
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- A very generous paid time off and a holiday schedule
- 100% company-sponsored life and long-term disability insurance and flexible spending plan
- A great office and culture surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops and more
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#5950 with current resume and salary requirements.